Sunday, March 15, 2009
Siam Cuisine - Shertz, TX
This Thai restaurant located in the four oak shopping center off of 3009, beside the Walmart, is a small Establishment that serves big portions of food. The eatery is a very clean, open restaurant with high ceilings, without all the normal Thai decorations. I'm not a Thai fan, unlike Kathy who loves Thai, but I make an exception for this place. They have this stir fried noodle dish (Phad See-Ew) with chicken, pork, and beef that has unbelievable flavor. We always get an appetizer with cheese rolls, shrimp rolls, and fried won tons with sweet and sour dipping sauce, and have yet to be disappointed. The only down side to the restaurant is the price, I believe it's a tad pricey. However, Kathy thinks the price is medium compared to ones she usually frequents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment